Monday, May 25, 2009

Words, have this unspoken power over my emotions.

I'm currently swamped with assignments, and should be working on them, but currently the brain isn't cooperating with me. Was browsing through my drafts, and thought showing some light to this post will do some good in a way. It's just quotes, that somehow rather spoke to me, whether it relates, that's totally another different story.

Words stringed together so beautifully.

*****

"才知道有些感受
我和他谁都不曾说出口
我们都是最好的朋友

谁会有勇气去开口

不在乎 不再难过

我们还有好大好大的借口 喔

故事的最后

我们都不曾失去过什么

我们依然是朋友 噢"



I knew what this was. It was bereavement. It was losing something precious. It was losing a part of myself I'd never gotten to know. I hadn't gone through the bereavement process like I should have done three years ago when I found out. I'd simply stay in shock, maybe even denial, pretended it wasn't happening. I was somewhat along the process of loss and grief. I knew that. Intellectually I knew that. Emotionally was something else completely. Emotionally a simple look would ignite enough pain to knock me out. - Marshmallows for breakfast


"Lost and insecure you found me you found me,
Lying on the floor surrounded surrounded,
Why'd you have to wait?
Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late
You found me..."


Quotes from Sisterhood of Travelling Pants 2:
Car's are easy. It's people you need a manual for.
You need to have a little faith.. Not everyone you love is going to leave you.

Sometimes words fail.

No one can diminish you but yourself.




"And how we laughed, and how we smiled,
And how this world, was yours and mine
And how no dreams was out of reach,
I stood by you, you stood by me... "



"他走了带不走你的
会留下彩虹泪光
了你可以把梦留下
总会有个地等待飞翔"


No comments: