Thursday, August 6, 2009

snippets.

... happily munching on wonka's nerds rope, leaving the bit i munched off linger in the mouth as the flavor slowly fills the senses. mMm. (:

... sad that my laptop is currently in the ICU pending. With two assignments and a presentation due next week, it's really bad time to lose my precious asset. le sigh.

... still learning the art of juggling life.

... ate so much. ayamas percik for dinner, and dad comes home with the infamous beef ball noodles. how to resist? ):

... had a good time picking out clothes from racks after racks today. very happy with my buys. but still unsatisfied. heh.

... there is such thing as a free lunch in this world. free nando's with coke today. just cause it's their 11th anniversary. how cool is that.

... had an awesome bonding time with a friend whom I haven't had the chance to catch up with alongside mango sticky rice and thai laksa over the weekend. so enjoyable. so comforting.

... attempted exercising today, and almost died after half an hour of lunges and whatsoever. my level of fitness has deteriorated ever since forever.

... lost 2 combs in two weeks.

... embarrassing myself is like an everyday thing for me.

No comments: