Saturday, August 10, 2013

I love you, silly.

"Let's go for a date tonight, shall we?"

"Where to?" You asked.

We ended up in KLCC, somewhere we haven't been in awhile. Strolled hand in hand, walking into a few of our favourite shops, hoping to make a purchase. We people watched, exchange comments about them, sometimes nodding in agreement and occasionally laugh.

"Know the reason why I wanted to come here?"

"No, why?"

"Cuz I wanted to buy milkshake for you! heh " ;p







Although dating a boyfriend doesn't put butterflies in your stomach like how first dates do, I love how I am comfortable being myself with you. Being comfortable equates having unrestricted conversations over everything under the sky with you. No awkward silences, no false pretense. Just plain ol' fun. 

...and that's one of the reasons I absolutely love date nights with you. (:

No comments: