Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Would you pick me up when I fall?



"You're like an Indian summer in the middle of winter,
like
a hard candy with a surprise center..."
Thinking of you, Katy Perry



I've got to say I enjoyed my three day weekend a whole lot. As the saying goes, "the best things in life are free..", today being a public holiday was already a blessing. Half my afternoon was spent taking a stroll in a park which overlooks a beautiful lake, taking in the cooling midday breeze. The other half was spent at Starbucks sipping up iced latte whilst finishing up tutorial questions which I've left untouched throughout the weekend. I've also managed to wake up for a hike up Bukit Tabur with a breathtaking view on top, and swam laps during the weekend. I reckon I should keep up the pace to keep a fit body.

Blogging in point form seems pretty appealing to me lately, so shall I continue the post in that form. It's the getting lazy halfway through the post issue, it must be.

Few of my firsts in life...
.. getting sugar rush after drinking up four cans of red bull on the job at Uniten. (:
.. riding a scooter/motor and driving it myself. Whoopee!
.. seeing Jason Mraz perform live. And boy, it was good.
.. having three finance unit in a semester. Crazy combinations. I seek mercy.
.. volunteering for anything related to Monash. Registered as a buddy, orientation was fun!
.. seeing three incidents of broken glasses of many forms in merely a week. Scary. ):
.. not having bubble tea for a week even after university started.


Twas a good week.
But right now? I'm affected. My emotions are. ):


***

On an unrelated note,


Putrajaya, and it's infrastructure.
I was tempted to climb this, if only I wasn't drape in skirt.




Green Green GRASS! (;






We spend so many hours in Putrajaya, all for the sake of good pictures, alongside waiting for the drizzle to wither away. Pizza Hut never tasted so good as our hungry stomachs were one of the sacrifices made. By the end of the day, I left with a smile.

No comments: