Wednesday, December 30, 2009

this is my story for 2009.

bittersweet. like how the taste of a cup of caramel latte would be. the sweet drizzle of caramel, a swirl of whipped cream, followed by a sip of bitter espresso aftertaste. it's good. but sometimes the bitter after taste lingers on the tongue a little too long for my liking. pop a marshmallow in and you'll be good again. thing is, I don't like marshmallows. period. so I'd rather let the aftertaste linger, and learn to appreciate it. bittersweet, indeed.

Am currently spending a 6 hour transit in Changi Airport, with fast internet connection, and a squishy nice sofa to sit on. I'm thinking of writing a closure for this year, but honestly, my mind is filled with too many random thoughts at the moment. happy I had lou mai kai before I left just cause I was craving for it so much. I'd still wished I'd wake up for dim sum. le sigh.

There were a few specific events that happened this year which were totally unexpected, a change from norm. December marks one of the craziest month ever. Honestly, at this point of time, I'm glad things aren't as bad as it seems, that most things are going the way it should be, like graduating from Monash, and my trip to US of the A. 2010 is definitely going to be exciting, challenging, and hopefully, a fuller year.


.. thank you all, for the birthday messages, the sweet surprises, the lovely gifts, the encouragements, and for simply making a difference in my life just because you guys care. (:



Have a Blessed New Years.

No comments: